+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Invisible player character

Rift Chaser

Default Invisible player character

I already reported this some time ago , when I did the first chronicle with my high elf rogue , and Trion did reply they were able to reproduce the bug ( and were working on a fi ) but this hasn't been fixed :

- while teleporting during the daily quest at the stones near Sanctum , the player character often becomes invisible right after teleporting back to Sanctum
    - a quick logout and back in remedies this glitch
    - pets stay visible, it's only the the player character that dissapears

In addition to this the "invisible foes - bug "has reappeared ( if it was ever truly gone ) : I noticed this in Iron Pine Peaks with the wolf-like foes (ravagers ,savage beasts ) and with the tree foes in Silverwood

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ithadriel View Post
    I already reported this some time ago , when I did the first chronicle with my high elf rogue , and Trion did reply they were able to reproduce the bug ( and were working on a fi ) but this hasn't been fixed :

- while teleporting during the daily quest at the stones near Sanctum , the player character often becomes invisible right after teleporting back to Sanctum
    - a quick logout and back in remedies this glitch
    - pets stay visible, it's only the the player character that dissapears

In addition to this the "invisible foes - bug "has reappeared ( if it was ever truly gone ) : I noticed this in Iron Pine Peaks with the wolf-like foes (ravagers ,savage beasts ) and with the tree foes in Silverwood
    I've seen the invisible player bug a few times. While it hasn't happened in awhile last night on vent one of my guildmates said it happens to him a lot but that zooming all the way in with camera and then back out fixes it. Trion def needs to address the bug but until then its a pretty easy fix if it works. Not sure about the invisible mobs... I haven't seen that one myself.

Ascendant

Ya zooming your camera all the way in and then back out is a much easier fix than logging.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicar View Post
    Ya zooming your camera all the way in and then back out is a much easier fix than logging.
    Good to know. I have the same issue with mobs on occasion. Cannot loot them so relog and then I can.

Soulwalker

Default Invisible. Can't fix.

I decided to play RIFT after the update that I had and when I got onto my character he was invisible. I have logged out and in multiple times and even zoomed out all the way to no avail. Is there any way to fix this?

+ Reply to Thread