+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Invisible player character

Rift Chaser

Default Invisible player character

I already reported this some time ago , when I did the first chronicle with my high elf rogue , and Trion did reply they were able to reproduce the bug ( and were working on a fi ) but this hasn't been fixed :

- while teleporting during the daily quest at the stones near Sanctum , the player character often becomes invisible right after teleporting back to Sanctum
    - a quick logout and back in remedies this glitch
    - pets stay visible, it's only the the player character that dissapears

In addition to this the "invisible foes - bug "has reappeared ( if it was ever truly gone ) : I noticed this in Iron Pine Peaks with the wolf-like foes (ravagers ,savage beasts ) and with the tree foes in Silverwood

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ithadriel View Post
    I already reported this some time ago , when I did the first chronicle with my high elf rogue , and Trion did reply they were able to reproduce the bug ( and were working on a fi ) but this hasn't been fixed :

- while teleporting during the daily quest at the stones near Sanctum , the player character often becomes invisible right after teleporting back to Sanctum
    - a quick logout and back in remedies this glitch
    - pets stay visible, it's only the the player character that dissapears

In addition to this the "invisible foes - bug "has reappeared ( if it was ever truly gone ) : I noticed this in Iron Pine Peaks with the wolf-like foes (ravagers ,savage beasts ) and with the tree foes in Silverwood
    I've seen the invisible player bug a few times. While it hasn't happened in awhile last night on vent one of my guildmates said it happens to him a lot but that zooming all the way in with camera and then back out fixes it. Trion def needs to address the bug but until then its a pretty easy fix if it works. Not sure about the invisible mobs... I haven't seen that one myself.

Ascendant

Ya zooming your camera all the way in and then back out is a much easier fix than logging.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicar View Post
    Ya zooming your camera all the way in and then back out is a much easier fix than logging.
    Good to know. I have the same issue with mobs on occasion. Cannot loot them so relog and then I can.

Soulwalker

Default Invisible. Can't fix.

I decided to play RIFT after the update that I had and when I got onto my character he was invisible. I have logged out and in multiple times and even zoomed out all the way to no avail. Is there any way to fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzKrieg71 View Post
    I decided to play RIFT after the update that I had and when I got onto my character he was invisible. I have logged out and in multiple times and even zoomed out all the way to no avail. Is there any way to fix this?
    I'm having the same issue. The thing is, the only characters it is happening on are wearing the same armor. All I can see is my cloak, head, and legs, not even my feet.
    The strong fight and die, the wise contemplate death and life, but the great know when to choose the right path.

+ Reply to Thread