+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can not click on spells on bottom bar

Default Can not click on spells on bottom bar

Hey all, I have noticed that at times I am unable to click any of my spells that are on the very bottom bar at the bottom of the screen and I have to resort to using the actually numbers keys at the top of my keyboard. But if I move my spells to a completely different bar I can click on them. Has anybody else experienced this and if so is there a fix?
    Respectfully
    Artega
    UnlimitedChaos.guildlaunch.com

After talking with other people on our shard, it seems I am not the only one that this is happening to. Since posting this last night I have talked to 5 other people that are experiencing the exact same thing I am. The only work around I found so far was to move every single spell from the default bottom bar to a completely different bar. When testing this out I moved all my buff spells, mount, beneficial pots etc. to the bottom bar and what I experienced is it did not matter where I had it on the bar it would only work one time then I could not click/use anything else. A couple fights later I was able to use something on the bar one time then nothing again. With six people having the same issue, it would be hard to believe that we are the only ones having the issue. Has anybody found a fix for this? It is quite frustrating to have to move all of your abilities to a completely different bar so they will work when you are comfortable with were they were at originally.
    Respectfully
    Artega

Plane Touched

I know this is prolly 99% not it but is there anything obscuring the Bottom Bar via the Move UI function? Im guessing its fine as you say you can actually move this icons to another bar.
    I also heard the flouride in the toothpaste is part of Stalin's mind control plot to turn mankind into a race of super robots to fight the Martian invaders.
    Originally Posted by Mr Spock
    (One of those rift players that reads the forums but never posts because I am too busy playing the game.)

Rift Disciple

It may be unrelated, but are you able to hit the numbers (1, 2, 3, 4) etc and it works, but not when you click the buttons?

Is the target's buffs directly over that set of numbers, even if it doesn't reach to the bottom/main bar?

I had to move the target box and/or not display buffs to correct this even when the buffs didn't reach all the way to bottom/main bar. Might help you.

Thanks for the replies, I doubled checked what both of you mentioned and here is what I noticed. As far as obscuring int the sense of blocking anything no. But I do have the tagets picture and cast bar towards the bottom of the screen just above the spell bars and I noticed the the dots and everything that shows up on the boss fall behind the actually spell bars/ buttons so I moved the target frame higher and still had the same problem happen. This is two days in a row that this has happened now and talking with someone in raid last night they are experiencing the same issue and als0 my girlfriend is having the same issue also and her ui is all at default positions.
    Respectfully
    Artega

+ Reply to Thread