+ Reply to Thread

Thread: transfered and left my plat behind

Plane Touched

Default transfered and left my plat behind

Hey all.

I have a toon I use for banking and AH needs. He generally has all my plat due to this, he is level 2.

Well me an my group of friends decided to transfer servers from DeepStrike to Sunrest. I move all my other toons over to Sunrest and when it came time for my banker toon..

Well I got an error message he was too young. So.. I asked around my buddies and we determed lvl 15 was probably the level. So I spent half a day leveling to 15, not an easy chore as was level two in lvl 8 mob areas and lacking the gear that would have come from Terminus.

Once 15, I transferred. Oh wait. No I didn't.. I got another message, He has too much money for his level.

Well, I am about as pissed as one can get since I spent half a day leveling him and now I can't move him. But even more so, He has hundreds of plat on a server that I no longer use and WANT on my new server.

I seriously am gonna explode.

General of Telara

I did the same thing with an alt who does my buying and selling, forgot there is a cap for transfering money.

As long as its on the same account as the one you have transfered you wont have any problems if you send in a ticket

HOWEVER

Dont be in a dungeon,wfs,a raid etc, because when they fix it, they boot the charatcre you are on out of the game.

I was in a wf, got booted, had the 15 min debuff on me, but the time they got to remove it after there blunder, it had already gone along with the remaining time on my prestige/favour and xp pots i was running at the time

Quote Originally Posted by Elgarr View Post
    As long as its on the same account as the one you have transfered you wont have any problems if you send in a ticket.
    This should all ways be the first response to an issue prior to posting on the forums about it.
    Ruranak - Cleric - Greybriar - Guardian :: Sacred Haven

ASrock p67 Extreme6 - i7-2600K @ 4.80Ghz O.C. - 8GB XMS3 - 2x HD6970 - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler
    Antec Lanboy Blue - 80GB SSD

Ascendant

Just send your money to someone that is 50 and ask them to transfer to the shard you are on and give you your money back.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

Plane Touched

LOL. I did put a ticket in game. Maybe I need to try the contact GM mechanism. yes, Same account.

:P Thanks all
    Last edited by Firieth; 10-17-2011 at 05:29 PM.

Shadowlander

Just buy some very good lvl 40+ items and take those with you.. I did the same. i sold all the items in the new shard and only lost around 8% of my plat...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Firieth View Post
    Hey all.

I have a toon I use for banking and AH needs. He generally has all my plat due to this, he is level 2.

Well me an my group of friends decided to transfer servers from DeepStrike to Sunrest. I move all my other toons over to Sunrest and when it came time for my banker toon..

Well I got an error message he was too young. So.. I asked around my buddies and we determed lvl 15 was probably the level. So I spent half a day leveling to 15, not an easy chore as was level two in lvl 8 mob areas and lacking the gear that would have come from Terminus.

Once 15, I transferred. Oh wait. No I didn't.. I got another message, He has too much money for his level.

Well, I am about as pissed as one can get since I spent half a day leveling him and now I can't move him. But even more so, He has hundreds of plat on a server that I no longer use and WANT on my new server.

I seriously am gonna explode.
    You should have read the rules about TRANSFERING. It's YOUR OWN FAULT you can't transfer him. Now you will have to level him to 50! to get him to transfer hahahaha or transfer back one of your higher level alts over 40 to be able to bring the money over. That will take at least TWO WEEKS of course hahahah. I love players who think everything should be easy and less complicated in these games. lol

+ Reply to Thread