+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tab Targeting

Default Tab Targeting

Today was interesting. I tabbed to a mob in a fire rift and saw my arrow go over my left shoulder to a mob that was slightly behind me. Continuing though out the day, tabbing mobs was just a waste of time.
    I would target a mob so far across the field I had to wonder how it was possible.
    I could not tab a mob right in front of me.

Trion, please fix this problem.
    "Almost everything you do will seem insignificant, but it is important that you do it" - Ghandi

Whilst I agree the standard tab-targetting is having some definite issues (PvP flagged pets when not personally flagged say Hi) there is another keybinding you can use that simply targets nearest enemy (as opposed to target next enemy).
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Aastarius View Post
    Whilst I agree the standard tab-targetting is having some definite issues (PvP flagged pets when not personally flagged say Hi) there is another keybinding you can use that simply targets nearest enemy (as opposed to target next enemy).
    Nearest enemy in front of me? I am a bit tired of try to tab target to a rogue mob when tanking..

Quote Originally Posted by Firieth View Post
    Nearest enemy in front of me? I am a bit tired of try to tab target to a rogue mob when tanking..
    I believe this is supposed to target only in front of your character.
    Ruranak - Cleric - Greybriar - Guardian :: Sacred Haven

ASrock p67 Extreme6 - i7-2600K @ 4.80Ghz O.C. - 8GB XMS3 - 2x HD6970 - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler
    Antec Lanboy Blue - 80GB SSD

+ Reply to Thread