+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interesting Problem

Default Interesting Problem

I downloaded todays patch alright, loaded the game up and got to the character select screen, none of my characters appear, it wont let me do anything and I D/C after a few minutes, Its not a problem with my internet, and people in my guilds vent where playing at the time i was trying to log in.
    Any Ideas?
    Conviction Gaming
    www.congaming.com
    The charr race was forged in the merciless crucible of war. It is all they know. War defines them, and their quest for dominion drives them ever onward. The weakling and the fool have no place among the charr. Victory is all that matters, and it must be achieved by any means and at any cost

Quick little update, instead of D/C i just got a screen that said, The server may be unaviable, and then it tryed to reload
    Conviction Gaming
    www.congaming.com
    The charr race was forged in the merciless crucible of war. It is all they know. War defines them, and their quest for dominion drives them ever onward. The weakling and the fool have no place among the charr. Victory is all that matters, and it must be achieved by any means and at any cost

+ Reply to Thread