+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cancelled Account still charging

Soulwalker

Default Cancelled Account still charging

I cancelled my account approximately 6 months ago and i was of the belief that unsibscribing ended my reccuring monthly payment. i however have recently received an email from trion informing me that when they tried to take my monthly subscription the payment method didnt work. i want to know if i have been paying for those 6 months i was unsubscribed or not and if i have i want that money returned.
    i will be investigating with my bank if the account was continuing to be charged and i also want the account cancelled properly as apparently cancelling it from the site does not work.

Soulwalker

i have also re cancelled my account. it had better stay cancelled this time. i still however want to be contacted whether via e-mail or the forum.

There is no one on the forums that can help you with this or give you a proper response. You'll need to contact Trion's Customer Service directly. The contact information can be found in the sticky thread about not being able to log into the account management page.

+ Reply to Thread