+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bow effect shows -20000 sec until Decay and doesnt proc.

Telaran

Default Bow effect shows -20000 sec until Decay and doesnt proc.

I have a Bow with a "Sticky Coating" effect on it, the effect is corrupted. The describtion text reads, -20000 seconds until Decay and it doesnt proc either. I have tried to reapply the Coating but it didnt work. the Number decreased to -18000 and after reloggin it was back to -20000

GMs couldnt help me, BUG report brought no results. Now i am here in hope that someone helps.

The last option is to destroy the Bow and buy a new one. The bug will still be there.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by AndyPorter View Post
    I have a Bow with a "Sticky Coating" effect on it, the effect is corrupted. The describtion text reads, -20000 seconds until Decay and it doesnt proc either. I have tried to reapply the Coating but it didnt work. the Number decreased to -18000 and after reloggin it was back to -20000

GMs couldnt help me, BUG report brought no results. Now i am here in hope that someone helps.

The last option is to destroy the Bow and buy a new one. The bug will still be there.

No GM, no one here helping. Best service ever

Telaran

thats what i received today..

------------------
    Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT.

We are glad to see your issue has been resolved per our conversation in game.

If you have any additional questions or concerns then please don't hesitate to let us know
    -----------------

Nothing has been resolved, nothing has been fixed, the problem is still there. This is really a joke...... i just hope for every other player that theres no need ever to contact this non existant customer service...

+ Reply to Thread