+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got hacked....

Soulwalker

Default Got hacked....

I logged in for the first time in 4 days today (school started so I was busy) and i instantly died...turns out my character wasn't in sanctum, i was in the droughtlands. All my action bars were messed up. All of my plat is gone. Further inspection made me realize I'm not even in the same shard as i was. I contacted a GM and have yet to hear back from him. How long does it take to get a response? and does anyone know if they can fix all of the crap that happened to my account? Because if it can't be fixed I can't play anymore....let me know if anyone has information regarding hacked accounts. thank you all

If it get hacked, simply fill in a ticket and make sure the subject is that Hacked one from the drop down list.

They'll make sure what you say is true, and if it it, they WILL restore everything. There has only been one case I remember reading about that they didn't restore it and it was after inspecting the IP history for that user, they noticed there hasn't been anyone else connecting to that account, so it must've been a pissed off girlfriend or someone in that household that deleted everything and in that case they won't restore it.

But if you got hacked by someone with a different IP address, then you'll be fine and you'll get your stuff back really soon. Don't stress over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinadass
    People on the internet are jerks, deal with it.

When you get hacked will coin lock. If did not coin lock means someone in your household was in the account.
    System:
    Win7 64bit - I7 930 3.38GHz Liquid Cooled - 6 GB DDR3 - Ati 5970 Driver 11.8 CCC 2 - HDD Raid 0 1 TB -2nd HDD 1TB SATA - Blu-Ray - Display 32" Samsung HDTV 1920x1080

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Romiz View Post
    When you get hacked will coin lock. If did not coin lock means someone in your household was in the account.
    Or, more likely, the person who hacked him has access to his email account.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by imperator View Post
    Or, more likely, the person who hacked him has access to his email account.
    If they achieved access to the game client, there's a 100% chance they logged into the account and changed the email.
    ASUS Sabertooth x58 - Intel Core i7 950 OC'd @ 4.02GHz
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus w/ Noctua NF-P12 x2 in Push/Pull
    6GB G.SKILL 1600MHz DDR3
    XFX Radeon HD6870 Black Edition

+ Reply to Thread