+ Reply to Thread

Thread: i cant access my account it, plz help

Soulwalker

Angry i cant access my account it, plz help

i havent played the game since the beta and i forgot my security answers and now it wont let me access my account to purchase more time, plz somebody help

Soulwalker

Yes i have the same problem, i cant remember the 2 questions i once answered before.. im trying to resub, but now i canīt because im stuck at the 2 questions. Any way to get a reset on my account?

Quote Originally Posted by jeds74 View Post
    Yes i have the same problem, i cant remember the 2 questions i once answered before.. im trying to resub, but now i canīt because im stuck at the 2 questions. Any way to get a reset on my account?
    No one can help you on the forums. Look in the Support boards off the main site, how to contact Account services, and CALL THEM.

Why does everyone think the forum has access to their account? Even the Forum Mods, ARE NOT allowed into your account, and even if they answered they'd tell you to call account services.
    Knowing how to
    = build your system, can save you thousands.
    = troubleshoot, solve, & fix problems can save you money (getting/sending to repairshop), time (travel), & days of no computer while it's getting fixed.
    is just worth it in the end, despite the hassles. ~KPD

Quote Originally Posted by gunjam93 View Post
    i havent played the game since the beta and i forgot my security answers and now it wont let me access my account to purchase more time, plz somebody help
    You haven't played since beta = your characters aren't there anymore anyways. Just make a new account?

+ Reply to Thread