+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sigh.. trion ....

Default sigh.. trion ....

so my account was compromised. Trion customer says "We need to ban your account to fix it" alright.... i receive letter below.

Hello !

Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT.

We appreciate your patience while we continue to look into this issue. Your incident has been escalated to our Tier 3 team for additional assistance.

Your ticket can be updated by you at any time by going to http://trionworlds.custhelp.com/ and logging in with your account name and password. Once you are successfully logged in then you can click on the "Your Account" tab in order to review or update any incidents previously submitted by you. If you determine that you no longer need a response to your inquiry you can indicate that by updating your question and selecting the "No, I don't need this question answered now" option.

If you have any additional questions or concerns then please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing RIFT. Your reference number for this question is xxxx

Sincerely,
    xxxx
    Account & Technical Support Representative
    Trion Worlds Inc.

if i'm banned.... which you suggested.... i can not log in...... sigh ... so what do i do

Spitescar- Mediocre Rogue- 50

Sez

I suggest doing a lot of security work around your current emails, credit cards, and computer hardware.

You got hacked.

Look at it this way: Someone walked into your house and sh*t on your rug. Are you going to call and get your rug cleaned? Or shut your window first?
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Champion

They mean log into your account page on the website, not the game.
    Last edited by imperator; 07-26-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imperator View Post
    They mean log into your account page on the website, not the game.
    If you have had trouble, logging in because of security, CALL account support directly. No on the forums is able to help you with your account security.

Oh, you were hacked, and I do suggest you go over your computer very carefully and look where the problem might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    I suggest doing a lot of security work around your current emails, credit cards, and computer hardware.

You got hacked.

Look at it this way: Someone walked into your house and sh*t on your rug. Are you going to call and get your rug cleaned? Or shut your window first?
    I'd probably open a few windows to let the smell out.
    CPU i7 970 @ 4.4GHz - Motherboard Rampage 3 Extreme - Memory 16GB Sector 7
    GPU MSI 6970s (crossfire/OC 950/1450) - SSDOCZ RevoDriveX2 PCI-Express - Win7 Ultimate 64x

its not the fact that i got hacked or the fact i can't access my account.

the problem is the fact i cannot not update trion effectively, or check on status's as posted in the e-mail.

Spitescar- Mediocre Rogue- 50

+ Reply to Thread