Closed Thread

Thread: Run Time Error

Soulwalker

Default Run Time Error

I keep recieving a Run Time Error box when i enter the game. This did not happen before the patch today, although it does not seem to inhibit the correct operation of the game. The game loads as usual, enter password, click play, RIFT screen appears, log in screen appears, enters game. Graphics look good. If you Tab/alt out you see box or if you exit the game, you see the box.

Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library

Run Time Error!

R6034

An application has made an attempt to load the C Runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

I ran the game recovery 4 or 5 times and shut my machine off, both times compleately and then turning back on without an auto restart. The box still appears. Is there something that you might have forgotten to fix during the patch?

Champion

GOOD GOD SERIOUSLY?

Did you missing the 20 other posts about this ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THIS BOARD?

Telaran

Getting the same error

and yes I guess I missed the other posts as well
    Last edited by LittleWhiteDove; 07-26-2011 at 09:30 AM. Reason: to add a response to imperators post

Soulwalker

Default run time

GOOD GOD SERIOUSLY?

Did you missing the 20 other posts about this ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THIS BOARD?

what front page of this board, operator, im new to the forums and your attitude stops those of us that really need info to stop, knock your crap off

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to confirm that we are aware of this issue. Amary has posted that we are aware of this error and working on a solution. If you would like to share your comments, we have left this thread open for discussion.

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the thread linked above so we can keep the discussions about this topic a little better consolidated.

As a friendly reminder, we do recommend using the forum search function (searching in thread titles works best) and checking through the last couple pages to see if there is already an existing thread about a topic you'd like to discuss. When topic discussions are consolidated, it not only makes it easier to use the search function, but it also aids the Rift Community and Development Teams when reading the forums and gathering feedback from your posts, ideas, and concerns.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!
    Please be sure to follow the Code of Conduct at all times when using these forums.
    Please feel free to contact the Rift Community Team at community@riftgame.com if you have any questions or concerns about this message or its contents.

Closed Thread