+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Probs with logon to account on Trion

Soulwalker

Default Probs with logon to account on Trion

I got a problem when I want to log on to visit my account info(paying, edit info etc.) it wants me to answer some security questions, the problems is I don't recall I did this at all and I can't get pass it, somebody got a suggestion to how to do so?

I swear i can quote this message at least 5 times per day, here goes once more

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
    We have Customer Support 7 days a week with both phone and email hours:
    https://trionworlds.custhelp.com/app...S0o1SUxKems%3D

It's important when providing a secret question answer that you use an answer you'll remember - whether or not that's the case here I can't be sure, but we commonly see players who put in a random answer when this is a primary safeguard we have in place for your accounts protection.

Customer Support will be able to assist you further in recovering your account, have a good weekend.
    | Coolermaster HAF 932 | Asus Sabertooth P67 | Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz | Noctua NH-C14 @ 900rpm | Corsair 16GB Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3 | OCZ Vertex 3 Max IOPS 120GB SSD | OCZ Vertex 3 240GB SSD | 2x XFX HD6970 2GB CrossFireX | LG CH08LS BD-ROM | Samsung SyncMaster 244T 24" TFT |

+ Reply to Thread