+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Map Issues

Soulwalker

Default Map Issues

Hi all, I am a new player and I love the game, but right now I am having some kind of graphical issue with my world map. The mini map is fine, but when I press the "M" key my world map comes up and is nothing but a garbbled mess of colors. Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it? I have tried logging on and off several times and tried the "Recover" button on the patcher, but that hasn't helped....

Quote Originally Posted by Razorin View Post
    Hi all, I am a new player and I love the game, but right now I am having some kind of graphical issue with my world map. The mini map is fine, but when I press the "M" key my world map comes up and is nothing but a garbbled mess of colors. Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it? I have tried logging on and off several times and tried the "Recover" button on the patcher, but that hasn't helped....
    I'm not sure, though all I could suggest is to re-install, though I honestly do not know what could cause that.

Though you could get the same result by deleting all the files/folders within the 'assets' folder then launching rift and letting it DL everything again. Outside that I've not see this issue much, but I wish you luck and hope that would take care of it.

Soulwalker

Thank you for the suggestion!

+ Reply to Thread