+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tab Targeting

Soulwalker

Default Tab Targeting

When I look in my key binding menu, I see "Target Next Enemy" as a key bind. By default, which is how I left it, it is set to the "Tab" key. However, I find that when I am, for example, tanking 5 mobs, and press said key, it will sometimes select the same two mobs repeatedly. Now I'm not sure who wrote the script for the "Target Next Enemy" function, but they are obviously oblivious to the meaning of the word "next." This needs to be fixed, in fact, it MUST be fixed. I played World of Warcraft for 5 years, and because I move with the mouse, it's not really feasible for me to readjust to having to click on targets, and I know of multiple other players with the same complaint. Please Trion, preferably fire the "coder" that scripted that particular function, and hire an actual coder so that you can get this fixed.

Soulwalker

I agree this needs a FIX sometimes in WF's Im figting 2 people and I spammin my TAB button and it wont select the target I want to CC its very annoying please look into it Trion team
    Last edited by Deepzter; 07-20-2011 at 06:33 PM.

Soulwalker

Bump, devs need to read this every time they look at this forum.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kotomi View Post
    Bump, devs need to read this every time they look at this forum.
    Posting a write up about this issue in the Suggestion or General board would probably be a better avenue to the game developers.

This board is more geared towards player to player discussion of tech issues.

Also, instead of demanding something be fix, just discuss the problems you see with it and explain how it might be improved.
    Last edited by imperator; 07-25-2011 at 11:47 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by imperator View Post
    Posting a write up about this issue in the Suggestion or General board would probably be a better avenue to the game developers.

This board is more geared towards player to player discussion of tech issues.

Also, instead of demanding something be fix, just discuss the problems you see with it and explain how it might be improved.
    Reposted in Suggestions in a less demanding tone, thanks. This thread can be deleted at will.
    Last edited by Kotomi; 07-25-2011 at 04:47 PM.

+ Reply to Thread