+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rift glitch

Default Rift glitch

Hey, i saw this (http://steamcommunity.com/id/c-l-o-c...428561412907/?) today and was wondering if anyone else had seen it or if it was just a graphical glitch on my comp, i have a high end custom comp so i dont think so, discuss.
    healer: easy
    dps: easy
    tank: OMGWTFBBQ WHY IS HE THERE WHAT OH CRAP COME BACK HERE STAY HERE OH GOD THERES MORE HEAL ME HEAL ME HEAL ME HEAL ME!!! oh im alive, that was easy lets do it again

Quote Originally Posted by hurrak View Post
    Hey, i saw this (http://steamcommunity.com/id/c-l-o-c...428561412907/?) today and was wondering if anyone else had seen it or if it was just a graphical glitch on my comp, i have a high end custom comp so i dont think so, discuss.
    I would deff say its a bug.. High end computers doesnt mean the game will perform flawlessly, its full of coding issues left and right. Bugs on their part.
    i7 2600 OC 3.9Ghz (8 cache) Quad Core Liquid Cooled - 8GB 1866mhz Kingston - Nvidia Geforce 580 1.5GB Superclocked - 875 PSU
    Heaven 2.5 Benchmark: 54.1fps

Quote Originally Posted by rbra View Post
    I would deff say its a bug.. High end computers doesnt mean the game will perform flawlessly, its full of coding issues left and right. Bugs on their part.
    true, also i noticed it was a life rift part and it was much higher so i do think it was the computer cause i just reloaded and its gone.
    healer: easy
    dps: easy
    tank: OMGWTFBBQ WHY IS HE THERE WHAT OH CRAP COME BACK HERE STAY HERE OH GOD THERES MORE HEAL ME HEAL ME HEAL ME HEAL ME!!! oh im alive, that was easy lets do it again

looks cool, like the life rift is feeding the death rift, blending up the critters and spitting out ghost invaders.

i was porting people into GP and there was the new epic event going on outside in SS.
    the whole area was a complete warzone and a couple of ports in left me with no ground in GP, like nothin at all.
    guess would be stack/flush data is gettin pwned
    who took my names!

I know quite a few people have reported this problem. Send in a bug report with the coordinates and type of rift it was.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by hurrak View Post
    O.o, what is that on the top? Someone below said it's a life rift but it doesn't look like it to me... Life rifts have a lot more color.

Real interesting picture though!

+ Reply to Thread