Constant video crash & rendering corruption since July 15 update.

I donít know what was changed with Friday July 15th update but since then Iíve experienced constant rift client crashing, strange video rendering glitches (falling orbs look like blue squares with alternating pixels), mini map displaying large square blocks of multicolored pixels, icons on menus turning into green squares of multicolored pixels and so much moreÖ

1) I ran the rift recovery utility.
2) Downloaded and reinstalled the latest NVIDA drivers that I was using prior to Fridayís Rift update.
3) Downloaded and reinstalled the latest sound card drivers that I was using prior to Fridayís update.
4) Downloaded and reinstalled the latest motherboard chipset that I was using prior to Fridayís update.
5) Ran scandisk/checkdisk on all my hard drives, no problems found.
6) Rebooted numerous times and powered down with fresh boot.

Whatever the issue it definitely happened directly AFTER Fridayís July 15th rift update.

Randomly the Rift screen will freeze up and appear to crash, however most of the time if I control+alt+delete into system control and then go back into Rift it will resume play. Iím guessing that it is a crash error that is recoverable at some point.

All of the numerous video rendering issues do not seem to crash Rift game, though are extremely annoying as you can imagine.

Once Rift crashed my OS and I had to force a reboot as the computer was non-responsive.

All of this is a result I believe from something changed in July 15th Rift client update. Iím using Windows 7 64 bit edition if that matters.

Thanks!