+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Multiple Startup problems since 1.3

Soulwalker

Default Multiple Startup problems since 1.3

When the patch was released and NA shards were brought back up, I was able to download the patch with no problem. However, once I got onto the loading screen, it would freeze at 73% and said an error message about not being able to connect to the server. I tried both the recover option and reinstalling, but it seems to have made the problem worse.

Now, when I open the RIFT patcher, i receive the following errors:

Unable to connect with the patch server, please try again later. (Error #1021)
    Cannot connect to update server. Please try again in a few minutes. (Error #1014)

Though I knew it would be futile, I typed in my login information and got a third error:

Failed to connect to the authentication server. (Error #2005)

Any help with these errors would be greatly appreciated. Apologies in advance if this problem is being addressed elsewhere. Thank you.

Soulwalker

did the same to me/ but i only got the 1012 error. i deleted some of the files from the assets fold (warning it takes about and hour or so to redownload those files again, god knows why...) but after all that, its still freezing on my loading screen at 93%

isi
    Soulwalker

those errors relate to firewall problems especially with kapersky try adding an exception to the firewall or turning it off completely for the update hope that helps ^^

+ Reply to Thread