+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When moving with mouse character stops - Post 1.3

Rift Chaser

Default When moving with mouse character stops - Post 1.3

Since the patch, when I move with the mouse and then attack, sometimes I will just stop dead in my tracks. I am unsure if this is because of a macro I am using or just 1 ability. This was not happening prior to the patch. Anyone else having this problem?

"Professional Nerd Stompers Since 1998."
    Veteran Nerd Stomper of The Enclave

Soulwalker

I'm having that problem too, though it doesn't seem to have anything to do with attacks. I can run with the mouse while doing nothing else and get periodic stutters.

Rift Chaser

Macro I use when this is happening:

#show Savage Strike
    supporessmacrofailures
    cast Serpent Strike
    cast Backstab
    cast Puncture
    cast Savage Strike
    cast Quick Shot

When I try to use this macro while moving, it stops me in my place. This is also bound to the #1 key...

"Professional Nerd Stompers Since 1998."
    Veteran Nerd Stomper of The Enclave

Telaran

I thought I was going nuts, but this is happening non-stop to me and it's really irritating. Happens when toggling autorun along with using left+right click to move.

Shadowlander

I notice it while tanking. I hold right mouse button to keep my camera how i want and allows for strafing. I am noticing that it will catch my mouse click and start moving the camera, But then let go without me letting the mouse button go. So i stop dead in my tracks and start keyboard turning. Very annoying.

Default Changing direction while right-clicking

I've noticed this as well, and it's getting annoying. Whenever I attempt to right-click-and-drag to change my facing while moving, it either doesn't do anything at all, or it "stutters". I first thought it was a mouse-related issue (worn right-click button, something like that), but after testing, that's not the case.

It's irritating as heck, especially in combat.

Wish List: "Barber Shop", unlockable appearance options, unlockable alternate lesser/greater pet "skins", unlockable emotes, and, while I'm dreaming, player housing.

+ Reply to Thread