+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mouse Turning Problem (Another Bug)

Shadowlander

Default Mouse Turning Problem (Another Bug)

I'm still unable to find a "Bug Report" forum, so I'll post this here.

Remember how there was a problem that they fixed not to long ago, where if there was a lot of mouse movement input (aka, mouse turning) the camera would just freak out and spin the character around so you'd be running in the opposite direction?

Well they supposedly fixed it an update or two ago, but my friend is still experiencing this. Every driver on her computer is up to date, mouse, graphics, sound, motherboard, etc etc etc.

Anyone else still having this problem and know of a way to fix it? She's getting really frustrated at the moment b/c of this.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    I'm still unable to find a "Bug Report" forum, so I'll post this here.

Remember how there was a problem that they fixed not to long ago, where if there was a lot of mouse movement input (aka, mouse turning) the camera would just freak out and spin the character around so you'd be running in the opposite direction?

Well they supposedly fixed it an update or two ago, but my friend is still experiencing this. Every driver on her computer is up to date, mouse, graphics, sound, motherboard, etc etc etc.

Anyone else still having this problem and know of a way to fix it? She's getting really frustrated at the moment b/c of this.
    have her submit a ticket in game.

Soulwalker

It still happens to me from time to time but nowhere near as often as before the patch.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Orionhntr View Post
    It still happens to me from time to time but nowhere near as often as before the patch.
    She says it's happening even more to her after they fixed it then before.

Roughly 5 or 6 times an hour now, and before the patch maybe 1 or 2 times an hour.

+ Reply to Thread