+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Canīt click play

Soulwalker

Default Canīt click play

i log to my account, but in character selection i cant click play with my main char ?

though i can click play with my alt, same server, same side .

any ideas ?

User the recovery option found in the bottom right corner of the launcher.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Razo View Post
    User the recovery option found in the bottom right corner of the launcher.
    i did that and it doesnt help

i tried to log on with 3 other computers same thing .... but can log with other ACCOUNTS / ALTS .. without a problem ...

Something you can try but is not guaranteed to work is to go to the Rift game folder located on your C: in Program Files or Program Files (X86) and delete the file named rift.cfg. After that open the file named riftpatchlive.exe and use the recovery option. This should redo your Rift configuration for your computer and in turn will take your game back to its default settings. After all of this you should be able to log in, direct Rift to your preferred shard and be able to select any of your characters.

If the problem still persists please post your full system specifications and any recent changes made to your computer.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Razo View Post
    Something you can try but is not guaranteed to work is to go to the Rift game folder located on your C: in Program Files or Program Files (X86) and delete the file named rift.cfg. After that open the file named riftpatchlive.exe and use the recovery option. This should redo your Rift configuration for your computer and in turn will take your game back to its default settings. After all of this you should be able to log in, direct Rift to your preferred shard and be able to select any of your characters.

If the problem still persists please post your full system specifications and any recent changes made to your computer.
    tried that doesnt work ... didnt make any changes ... and as i said i cant click play on any comp. though i can play with any other acc.. so posting anything else is irrelevant...

+ Reply to Thread