+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Errors after patch 1.2.1 Hotfix 2

Soulwalker

Default Errors after patch 1.2.1 Hotfix 2

I'm very confused, I assume that all the problems caused after patch 1.2.1 hotfix 2 only affects a small portion of players, because I'm UNABLE to play rift since yesterday and TRION just doesn't give any feedback, just asks us to do things on our computers like defrag, clean boots etc... But there's a thing in common with everybodys PC, THEY WERE RUNNING THE GAME PERFECTLY BEFORE THE PATCH. - can u read this TRION? stop blaming our systems and start saying what's going on, at least say the truth instead of blaming other things.

I was really happy that I finally found another worthy MMO like RIFT but since yesterday, seeing that the problem is huge and TRION acts like everything is OK and there are only like 5 people in the world with this crash, DC problem, starts to make me thinking about the costumer feedback quality and how they handle serious problems.

I'm sorry about this angry message, but I'm really disapointed

Rift Chaser

You failed to mention what your issue was? I personally have not had any issues at all with Rift, I am running windows 7 64bit without UAC enabled, no virus/spyware protection run it manually to save resources, hardwired to a netgear wireless router.

If your having connection issues try plugging DIRECTLY into the back of your cable/dsl modem by passing the router to see if that fixes it. Check out this for troubleshooting, its a list of stuff I have found on the wen and in the forums.

Soulwalker

just in case this is related, are you a Virginmedia isp customer as there having big problems with the login at the moment for both this and wow, although if i spam the login on here i can sometimes get in.

theres a 50 page thread on wow forum aswell.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by InfusionOfFear View Post
    You failed to mention what your issue was? I personally have not had any issues at all with Rift, I am running windows 7 64bit without UAC enabled, no virus/spyware protection run it manually to save resources, hardwired to a netgear wireless router.

If your having connection issues try plugging DIRECTLY into the back of your cable/dsl modem by passing the router to see if that fixes it. Check out this for troubleshooting, its a list of stuff I have found on the wen and in the forums.
    I was playing the game normally before the patch and after it game just don't load, it stucks in the login screen with a message of (RIFT - error handler), I did everything TRION support e-mail told me to do and yet I'm unable to play, I really don't believe my computer "suddenly" decided to not work well

+ Reply to Thread