+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unable to Enter Any Instance

Soulwalker

Default Unable to Enter Any Instance

Posting this here since seems more appropriate. Please advise or move as needed.

I am unable to get into an instance after using the group finder. Upon getting group together for Foul Cascade Instance, (we had 4 guild members and used LFG for last member), we were all teleported to Silverwood. We attempted to break group and reform, but we were still unable to get into the dungeon after attempting to walk in and were instead teleported elsewhere (for me, Scarwood Reach). Noone that was in our group is able to enter a dungeon now and is teleported immediately out after entering.

Furthermore, I attempted to go in with another person separately into Foul Cascade. They went into the dungeon; however, I went nowhere (was in Scarwood Reach at the time might have gotten teleported back there but not sure). This was on another one of the party member's characters so it appears to be character specific. I also checked the LFG tool and then left queue to make sure that I wasn't stuck incorrectly in queue.

It's very frustrating and I can not enter a dungeon on that character now. Other characters I have are able to enter dungeons. If I attempt to walk into any dungeon, I am immediately teleported to Kain's Commmand as before.

Another member of the party reported they are not able to enter warfronts either and immediately get teleported to the same location in Gloamwood.

I also attempted to enter the warfronts and am not able to enter them and get teleported as before.

This is absolutely game breaking for me and renders the game almost useless as I can not do anything in game that I want to do.

Bik

Hi Warvingian,

Thank you for posting about your issue. Could you please let us know the name of your character and which server you are experiencing this on? That would be a great help for us.

Also, as a general reminder to everyone, when you post issues please ensure your add your character name as well as the server you play on.

Thank you. Please go ahead and reply to this thread with the info or send me a private message if you wish.

Soulwalker

Default Server name

Thank you Bik!

It's been crazy for us and I'm sure you guys.

Server is Estrael. My toon name is Vaux. Other toon names in that were in the party are Echoes and Dea. Don't remember the other 2 unfortunately.

Thank you!

Soulwalker

Default Issues

Just in case it wasn't entirely clear also. The others that were in the party are experiencing the exact same issues as I am. Unable to enter any instance / battlegrounds.

Thanks again.

Soulwalker

Default Update

Posting an update regarding the issue. While technically not resolved, we were able to "fix" it by requeueing for a dungeon.

So if you're having the issue, try requeuing for a dungeon. Battlegrounds won't work, has to be LFG for dungeon. I'm not sure about if the other LFG options can be used but that's how we got it to work for us. Though, admittedly even with a tank, healer and support, it took about an hour to get group together.

I personally haven't trying queueing for a battleground yet; however, another member of the party has and is currently in a battleground.

+ Reply to Thread