+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some strange things happening with the game...

Default Some strange things happening with the game...

I will be online for about an hour or 2, in the middle of mob fight and then the game will d/c me, I get back online (dead of course) and 10 min later it happens again. So last night I just logged off and went to bed, but when I logged on this am I got a pop up message in game that said "some files may not work because they are corrupted or broken due to game shutdown or disconnect. Please run patcher repair to fix problem"

First of all where is the patch repair located so I can run it?

Next thing happening is when I click to run the game and the log in screen pops up, I get error message after error message and then it says that I am not authorized to play this game (I had problems a while back with my authenticator so I had that removed). So I click off the sign in screen and then pull it up again and it lets me log in without a problem.

My next thing is whats up with latency all of a sudden? I will be playing with 50 latency and at least 65 fps then all of a sudden my latency will go up to 5k, can't do anything in game my character just stands there not able to fight or move, then all of a sudden latency goes back down to 23. I have never had latency spikes like that before the last patch.

I have a high powered system with over the required hardware requirements to run the game (I made sure of that when I had it built).

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyrose View Post
    First of all where is the patch repair located so I can run it?
    After you log in and before you click Play, there are 4 smaller buttons below Play, the right-hand one is Recover, that's the 'repair' button.
    Last edited by Kerin; 05-13-2011 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerin View Post
    After you log in and before you click Play, there are 4 smaller buttons below Play, the right-hand one is Recover, that's the 'repair' button.
    Thank you for pointing that out...much appreciated

+ Reply to Thread