+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cant log in to support

Default Cant log in to support

I can log into website, log into forums but I cant log in to support it says unknown or locked...
    This is making it difficult as I have an ongoing ticket and its making communication hard, the latest reply I have is nothing to do with the original issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSquirrel View Post
    but, but...games are serious business!!!
    People need to realize that games are meant for fun. If you don't like a game then move on. Save your rage and qq for real issues.

Soulwalker

I had this problem.

Apparently support web site doesn't use your game login details.

Click the button to create a new account, but enter your game email address. It will say that the email is already registered and it then let you ask for an email with details (or something like that).

I got the email, clicked on the button and then entered a new account name for the support web site.

Quote Originally Posted by shambles View Post
    I had this problem.

Apparently support web site doesn't use your game login details.

Click the button to create a new account, but enter your game email address. It will say that the email is already registered and it then let you ask for an email with details (or something like that).

I got the email, clicked on the button and then entered a new account name for the support web site.
    Thank you....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSquirrel View Post
    but, but...games are serious business!!!
    People need to realize that games are meant for fun. If you don't like a game then move on. Save your rage and qq for real issues.

+ Reply to Thread