+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can I get a little tech support???

Plane Touched

Default Can I get a little tech support???

Bottom line, can't seem to patch the game. Been waiting and trying randomly to get in for probably 5 hours now...after a bunch of tries I was able to get in for maybe 10 minutes, the game lag disconnected me and it's been the same problem as I'll describe, ever since.

I start Rift as per usual, it asks me to patch so i click ok. The user account control pops up and asks me if I want to continue letting selfpatchlive.exe to make changes to the computer and I say 'ok' and then the screens just disappear and nothing happens.

However, I have another computer beside me that patched and seems to run fine, problem being it's not my gaming computer...

So what's going on??

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Akia View Post
    Bottom line, can't seem to patch the game. Been waiting and trying randomly to get in for probably 5 hours now...after a bunch of tries I was able to get in for maybe 10 minutes, the game lag disconnected me and it's been the same problem as I'll describe, ever since.

I start Rift as per usual, it asks me to patch so i click ok. The user account control pops up and asks me if I want to continue letting selfpatchlive.exe to make changes to the computer and I say 'ok' and then the screens just disappear and nothing happens.

However, I have another computer beside me that patched and seems to run fine, problem being it's not my gaming computer...

So what's going on??
    sorry we can't help you atm. Even sony star wars galaxies had 24/7 support if I'm not mistaken. If you were in game or out.

Plane Touched

What is the point of a tech support forum if they have no one available to look through the messages...

I will try re-installing the game, I don't know what else to do at the moment.

Thanks for the help Trion...it's now the next morning and still the same problem...

+ Reply to Thread