+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Authenticator removed from account, can no longer log in

Default Authenticator removed from account, can no longer log in

So I go to log in just now and get error 2001, authentication failed, over and over. Getting pissy I slowly peck out the password and the security code 5 more times. again each time error 2001.

So I go and see if I can log into account management on the website. No problem there. However! My account no longer show a registered authenticator. WTF. Try logging in to the client without a security code. Nogo. Try getting a new code to register my app, nogo, this device is already registered to an account. NO ****.

So now my account is flagged as needing an authenticator, without having one and is sitting in limbo.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Smappy View Post
    So I go to log in just now and get error 2001, authentication failed, over and over. Getting pissy I slowly peck out the password and the security code 5 more times. again each time error 2001.

So I go and see if I can log into account management on the website. No problem there. However! My account no longer show a registered authenticator. WTF. Try logging in to the client without a security code. Nogo. Try getting a new code to register my app, nogo, this device is already registered to an account. NO ****.

So now my account is flagged as needing an authenticator, without having one and is sitting in limbo.
    Exactly same problem here. I noticed after I updated Iphone (couple days without playing)

Just waiting 9Am EST, and hoping my english or their spanish is good enough. (I opened Cust Service, and got a phone request update)

PD. And hy home ip is banned to log in account service, btw. Have to log using 3g connection.
    Last edited by Tarambana; 05-09-2011 at 01:38 AM.

This is ******ed, account management still shows no authenticator registered, but, after uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my Iphone, it let me log into the client.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Smappy View Post
    This is ******ed, account management still shows no authenticator registered, but, after uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my Iphone, it let me log into the client.
    It didn't work for me

+ Reply to Thread