+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't See in Caves/Crypts/Dungeons

Soulwalker

Default Can't See in Caves/Crypts/Dungeons

Hey there Trion :],

Basically I have this strange problem with going into caves, dungeons or any other dark places...it's just too dark! :P

In all seriousness, I cannot actually see where I'm walking, supposed to be walking, where enemies are walking etc, it's just complete, pitch black. I've tried using the Recover but so far it hasn't worked, perhaps a clean install is in order?

I'd like an answer before I try anything else though.

Thanks.

Telaran

Have you tried adjusting your gamma? Honestly caves in this game are not dark at all, so it sounds like you have a bigger issue, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

The problem is, the folks at Trion have not figured out how to make it so you can adjust the gamma in game if your using windowed or windowed full screen like i do.

I use two monitors with the display extended so i can see my chat and vent windows while I play. Whenever im in a T1/T2 i have to switch to full screen so i can adjust the gamma. It would be awesome if they could enable that function on windowed full

Soulwalker

I'm running fullscreen mode, I never use windowed because it ****s my computer -- the problem is fixed as far as I know now, strange... maybe it was just those early caves :s

+ Reply to Thread