+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't run rift on high detail anymore?

Soulwalker

Default Can't run rift on high detail anymore?

Ok so i just bought a new computer...yesterday i was running high detail with no probs,but today i log on and i can't barely move on high detail?
    According to .systemrequirementslab.com my computer is fast and should easily be able to run it?What could it be?
    I have 6gb of ram
    Triple Core processor
    650gb of memory
    Ati Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Graphics card
    AND like i said it ran fine yesterday....

Soulwalker

Bump,bump bump bump bump

same graphic card yesterday?
    See you all in Wildstar!

Soulwalker

did you change resolution thats important information. changing to a higher resolution from a lower one has severe impacts on performance with similar hardware also what were you using before this ?

Shadowlander

Without anything else to go on, I'd suspect background processes eating up your CPU. Have you tried a reboot to clear out any hanging processes in the background?

Soulwalker

Yes i ahve tried restarting...i jsut dont get it, i have a friend with a computer with worse specs then mine and he can run high detail just fine...and his internet is also 3x slower then mine

Soulwalker

Frost, I've had the same problem. The first 7-10 days, I ran on ultra flawlessly. After that, I had to use the low-quality rendering. Today, I was able to run on ultra just fine for about 5 hours, and then I had to knock it down again. I haven't found anything useful, just thought I'd let you know that you're not the only one experiencing this.
    Last edited by domjunky; 05-03-2011 at 05:45 PM.

Soulwalker

Dom thanks alot for the reply i am glad to hear that.I was considering taking my computer back before i read this post.Thanks again

+ Reply to Thread