+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Logitech G510 + mouseover macros.

Soulwalker

Default Logitech G510 + mouseover macros.

[Wasn't sure if this needed to go here or in General... oh, well.]

As the title implies, I'm looking for some help on how to script mouseover macros in order to use them with the G1-G15 keys on my keyboard. I just can't figure out how to record/script them. Just assigning "cast @mouseover Healing Flame" does nothing other than opening all my menus an making me jump. I've tired "[enter]/cast @mouseover Healing Flame[enter]" to see if it would work, but no luck. I'm having trouble figuring it out. Anyone else out there use a G510 with mouseover macros been able to figure it out? Thanks in advance!

First go into the G510 key set up and assign each Gkey a unique key combination. On mine I have G1-G12 set up as CTRL-1 to CTRL-12.

Start up Rift and then within the game simply assign the appropriate keybindings to an action bar and then create and assign the relevant macros via the in-game editor.

Note: On mine I simply redefined the "default" key settings so as to not have to worry about profiles but you could if you wanted create a Rift specific profile and use that.
    Last edited by Aastarius; 04-27-2011 at 03:22 AM.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Soulwalker

Being a jerk isn't helpful, thanks.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Aastarius View Post
    First go into the G510 key set up and assign each Gkey a unique key combination. On mine I have G1-G12 set up as CTRL-1 to CTRL-12.

Start up Rift and then within the game simply assign the appropriate keybindings to an action bar and then create and assign the relevant macros via the in-game editor.

Note: On mine I simply redefined the "default" key settings so as to not have to worry about profiles but you could if you wanted create a Rift specific profile and use that.
    Appreciate the tip. I was looking to use only the G keys, as assigning macros to them doesn't use any hotbar spaces. If I can't figure out how to, I'll take your advise.
    Last edited by Anethekos; 04-27-2011 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anethekos View Post
    Appreciate the tip. I was looking to use only the G keys, as assigning macros to them doesn't use any hotbar spaces. If I can't figure out how to, I'll take your advise.
    Yeah, it's slightly different to some other games. You could always assign them to a "hidden" hotbar.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Aastarius View Post
    Yeah, it's slightly different to some other games. You could always assign them to a "hidden" hotbar.
    Yes, I was considering that, as well. But, I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask around to see if anyone else out there has figured it out. Turns out you can't ask a simple question without getting insulted from some child here, though. Oh, well. Thanks for your input!

+ Reply to Thread