+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Youtube causes night vision...

Default Youtube causes night vision...

Since launch I have not been able to play Rift and alt-tab out of game to watch a youtube video without Rift looking like night vision when I alt-tab back into game...IE the screen is black and neon green. Currently running a Nvidia gts450 with all drivers updated.

My wife has the same problem as well and is running the same video card. Is anyone else having this issue?

Plane Touched

Well, you could always run Rift in the window mode before you go to Youtube or whatever else you are going to do.

I know that is a minor inconvenience to do every time but that should "fix" it.

Not really a fix I know. I hope someone can shed some more light on this problem for you.

Shadowlander

I\ve heard about this from others too

Have you tried disabling hardware acceleration in Flash, as that could be the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Veryll View Post
    I\ve heard about this from others too

Have you tried disabling hardware acceleration in Flash, as that could be the issue.
    That will prevent it and also playing rift in a resolution not the same as your monitor is normally in will also prevent this.

IR: desktop in windows is 800 x 600, play rift in something other than 800 x 600

+ Reply to Thread