+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TheTrel .. Your approval pls.

Shadowlander

Default TheTrel .. Your approval pls.

I would like to know the risks of logging into the "free battleping" link listed on page 58 of the External IP address has changed thread. (Sorry having trouble linking properly from my phone here apparently.)

If you or RedOne could maybe put an approval stamp on it I may give it a whirl to see if it'll get me in tonight at the hotel. I see you 2 all over here helping out and I trust your opinions, I just don't trust a person who has only posted twice and both contain the same link(although he very well may be an honest dude helping).

Thanks guys.

Shadowlander

Default Attempt #2

Ok ... so this is more for a bump/repost.(sorry)

I'll take anyones opinion as long as they have more than 2-3 posts that are not just talking about how great battleping is. I'm not familiar with the site or reputation and really just wanna know if its a legit site with an effective work around to the External IP changed issue. Has anyone else ever used the site or even heard/know someone using it?

I would be willing to try it but the only people who have posted about it either posted their first post ever to say how great it is, or have a few posts only talking about the work around being available.

Needless to say I'm suspicious.

+ Reply to Thread