+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Corrupted

Soulwalker

Default Corrupted

After the server restart that just haappend I log on and it says couldnt load all data becuz its corrupted then i run the recover and it says everything up to date,but no change what to do??

Shadowlander

Unistall and reinstall Atleast that is what I did Untill I got the Corrupt message agian.

If it's the same message that I've been getting after character selection, I restart the client again. The restart usually works like a charm. I skip doing the recover because it doesn't usually find anything wrong. If the restart produced the same error message then I might be worried.

HTH

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Pertinacity View Post
    If it's the same message that I've been getting after character selection, I restart the client again. The restart usually works like a charm. I skip doing the recover because it doesn't usually find anything wrong. If the restart produced the same error message then I might be worried.

HTH
    Yeah I've seen this to, restarting the client & the error always disappears.
    2600K@5.3Ghz
    XFX GTX580@960
    28" 1920x1200
    SuperNerd

Rift Disciple

Personally ive gotten that message twice and have ignored it. I see nothing that looks corrupted and the game runs fine.

+ Reply to Thread