+ Reply to Thread

Thread: key codes help me

Soulwalker

Default key codes help me

so i bought the digital download with paypal it went threw went to download client it only downloads a little of it and they never gave me a keycode so how do i get keycodes?

I don't know about you, but I never needed one.
    Officially owned by Alsbeth the Discordant.

http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=815027&dateline=13020  88690

Elitists and game programmers think alike; The first thinks the game is too easy, the other nerfs the crap out of them.

If you ordered directly from Trion, you don't need a keycode. Your account should already be linked up to the proper version of the game.

And when you download the client from Trion, it only downloads a launcher, which is pretty small. When you run that, it will download the full game. Not sure if that's what you're seeing or not.

Soulwalker

Default yea

i get that but a error 2005 popes up and it dont download no more been on with teck supoort all day they cant figure it out

I've never gotten error 2005, so I don't know the answer for that. I have seen quite a few threads on it, though. If you search those threads, maybe you can find a solution.

+ Reply to Thread