+ Reply to Thread

Thread: European player can only choose north american servers!

Soulwalker

Default European player can only choose north american servers!

Ive only just starting playing the game and decided to start another character to try out some of the other classes. Went on the forums to see which servers were pretty active and would suit me and couldnt find any of the names under the euro server list. So had a look at the NA list and there they all are.

Being from the UK i dont exactly want to be stuck playing on an american server for reasons that dont really need to be explained.
    Is there anyway i can change to the euro server list. Already checked to make sure i put the right country when i set up the account.
    Any help would be grateful. Hopefully i not overlooking something simply

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ShiMoKazE View Post
    Ive only just starting playing the game and decided to start another character to try out some of the other classes. Went on the forums to see which servers were pretty active and would suit me and couldnt find any of the names under the euro server list. So had a look at the NA list and there they all are.

Being from the UK i dont exactly want to be stuck playing on an american server for reasons that dont really need to be explained.
    Is there anyway i can change to the euro server list. Already checked to make sure i put the right country when i set up the account.
    Any help would be grateful. Hopefully i not overlooking something simply

cheers
    Change it back to EU just like how you changed it to see the NA shards

Soulwalker

i wasnt aware that i had changed it to the NA servers and my question is how do you turn it back?
    Had a look but cant seem to find an option to do that.

Bring up the launcher and then go into it's settings BEFORE you actually log in. That should let you swap regions.

Soulwalker

Thank you very much. Easy when you know how

Quote Originally Posted by ShiMoKazE View Post
    i wasnt aware that i had changed it to the NA servers and my question is how do you turn it back?
    Had a look but cant seem to find an option to do that.
    Ah my bad, thought you had done that to peek at the NA servers. My apologies.

+ Reply to Thread