+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AH stole 19 plat!

Shadowlander

Default AH stole 19 plat!

I was bidding on an outfitters recipe (about 19 plat), was outbid and got my money back by mail.
    I bid on the same item again straight after, and went to do something else.

When I logged on the next day the Item wasn't at the Auctioneer and my mailbox was empty!

No item, no plat back and no help in game for 2 days now

I bet if it takes to long they won't be able to see it in thier logs anymore

19 plat is a lot of money, hope it will get sorted!

-Annyx-

Quote Originally Posted by Annyx View Post
    I was bidding on an outfitters recipe (about 19 plat), was outbid and got my money back by mail.
    I bid on the same item again straight after, and went to do something else.

When I logged on the next day the Item wasn't at the Auctioneer and my mailbox was empty!

No item, no plat back and no help in game for 2 days now

I bet if it takes to long they won't be able to see it in thier logs anymore

19 plat is a lot of money, hope it will get sorted!

-Annyx-
    Logs dont expire like that, and can be kept almost forever (text files dont take a lot of space). Just be patient, they are still fixing up everyone that was hacked

Shadowlander

Default 4 days later and counting...

Still got no help for my missing 19 plat.
    Also, there was another bug concerning the AH, got a mail from the AH about a sold item but no money in it.

And last but not least: Expert dungeon mobs not dropping my Plaque of Achivement because the loot is bugged sometimes!

A real shame there are so many bugs and no assistance because the gameplay is great.

General of Telara

It took 17 hours to get an automated response and another couple days to get a bag I won from an auction delivered to me, and that was before all the account hacking crap started up.

Be patient.

Shadowlander

This is the anwer I got 9 days after I asked help from a GM:

'For your Plaque of Achievement issue, we require more information, specifically the name of the boss you did not receive a Plaque from, the approximate time of this incident and the names of the party members who did not receive their Plaques of Achievement.

Also, please provide the name of the recipe you attempted to purchase from the Auction House.'

So my advise to everyone is: write down the exact name of every item you bid on and the time you did so, write down the names of the ppl you pug with and what time you killed wich boss, or you wont get any help if something goes wrong!

Before I could reply to this email the issue ingame was already closed.

Way to go Tryon!
    If I was asked this a day or so later I would have been able to find the requiered info back in combat logs or remeber the name of the recipe.

+ Reply to Thread