+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Iron Pine and Stilmoor Lag - Akylios

Default Iron Pine and Stilmoor Lag - Akylios

Currently and for the last 24 hours the above two zones have been unplayable on Akylios due to strange lag. It affects all players (and is discussed in zone and level chat). Upon attacking a mob you lag out. You are unable to see your cast bar, and the mob stutters around you. Apparently the attacks are still registering server-side, as you are able to kill the mob. However visually you see nothing. Even one's action bar freezes on the first attack command chosen.

This, needless to say, makes leveling a complete chore in these zones. Please remedy.

Thanks.

Soulwalker

Default lag

I agree, Iron Pines for me last night and now Moonshade highlands too. Southern zones seem fine. things are also fine if you only fight rift spawned mobs in the north. Any Foothold or normal zone mob takes forever to get through a fight.

Rift Disciple

I had the same experience in Iron Pine, and now I'm having it on my warrior in Scarlet Gorge. It seems to be based on elevation. If I fight at the bottom of the gorge, everything is golden but if I go up the elevator combat is frozen.

Soulwalker

Angry Unable to quest

I am running into the same problem in Moonshade Highlands. I put in a ticket, but I have yet to get a response. I will try to talk to a NPC and it takes anywhere from 5 to 10 seconds for a response. I will try to cast a spell, and it takes 10 seconds for the damage to actually parse. Even the mobs move like they are in quick sand. I can walk through the zone and some areas actually let me play, which, well, is weird. You walk through an invisible wall and suddenly you can play. I figured maybe one of the rifts near the NPCs was bothering the server, so I spent some time very slowly killing the rift and foothold, and the lag is still there. I am starting to get frustrated because I can't quest.

Soulwalker

bump for this.

Questing in Iron Pine is nearly impossible on Akylios right now.

Pye
    Plane Touched

Having the same problem in Rock Ridge *sighs*

Quote Originally Posted by Edieval View Post
    I am running into the same problem in Moonshade Highlands. I put in a ticket, but I have yet to get a response. I will try to talk to a NPC and it takes anywhere from 5 to 10 seconds for a response. I will try to cast a spell, and it takes 10 seconds for the damage to actually parse. Even the mobs move like they are in quick sand. I can walk through the zone and some areas actually let me play, which, well, is weird. You walk through an invisible wall and suddenly you can play. I figured maybe one of the rifts near the NPCs was bothering the server, so I spent some time very slowly killing the rift and foothold, and the lag is still there. I am starting to get frustrated because I can't quest.
    /BUMP Same problem in Moonshade. It is to the point of being unplayable.
    Yes boys, there are such things as girl gamers!!

+ Reply to Thread