+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pinball Water Glitch

Soulwalker

Angry Pinball Water Glitch

So, currently I am uploading a video to youtube as evidence of this irritating glitch that has not been fixed. There is only one other video on youtube that covers it thus far.

I've done searches for a quick fix - nothing.
    I've contacted the GMs in game multiple times - useless. I was told the first time that usually by the time they contact someone the issue is resolved, but to send reopen the issue if it persists. It did, so I reopened it only to be told to lower my graphics. I don't see how that affects this as my alts have NO issues whatsoever with this swimming glitch. They swim around these areas with no problems. But, I humor them and change my settings, yet again, it does nothing. So, I'm told to simply report it as a bug. Which I do.I give it a few weeks and lo' and behold, I cannot swim still. What makes this truly annoying is I literally cannot progress with certain quests if I cannot swim in these areas. I'm come to a point where to continue, I need to swim. I don't even want to imagine what happens if I try to swim down to the LH instance.

So, I've decided to contact the GMs yet again about this issue, and post a thread and upload a video. I've had this glitch since Day One of the headstart. I am betting they will not reply to me once again, until I am offline even though I play for a few hours after sending in the issue ticket.

I will update with the video once youtube finishes with uploading, which will take over an hour. >_>

Soulwalker

+ Reply to Thread