+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warfront popup window doesn't pop up or only briefly flickers.

Default Warfront popup window doesn't pop up or only briefly flickers.

As a test, I sat completely motionless while my Warfront que was ticking. Didn't hit any buttons, didn't chat, didn't even move the mouse. Fortunately my queue is very short, so this test didn't take long.

Sure enough, when the warfront was ready, I saw a brief 2 frame flicker of the window to join or not. The sound effect warning that the que was ready also went off, but was very quiet. Tried it again. This time the window didn't even flicked, although the sound effect still went off.

What I'm trying to figure out is how to fix this, because on multiple occasions I have been questing and/or fighting mobs/rifts and missed it. There are two ways I see to get it done. One is to increase the volume on the warning sound for a ready WF. The other is to somehow get the popup window for a ready WF to stick and not disappear instantly.

I don't know if the second one of those is a bug or what. I haven't been able to find any options in the UI to control how long it stays up, or under what conditions the window closes. But in its current state I'm not even sure what the point of having a popup window at all is.

Soulwalker

Problem since Beta. Trion is not even commenting on threads and you wont get any response on a support ticket other than the automated ones.

Previous thread on this issue:

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...opup-box-quot&

Telaran

Bump......

Soulwalker

a game without proper tech support is a ship dead in the water. I give this game 1 year max before it becomes a free subscription

going to bump this in hopes it gets a view if mine does not....i've done everything possible on my side, short of reformat and reinstall my OS....i'm 99.9% sure this is server side,but why it only affects a small number of people i'm at a loss

+ Reply to Thread