+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coin lock issue.

Default Coin lock issue.

Ok...let me start out with I DO like the coin lock idea. This is not a QQ post about it. So go away trolls.

My issue is I seem to be getting coin locked almost every time I log into the game. I know its me that is coin locking it because I have my email open before I log in and as soon as I log in I get the pass code email from Trion. If I log back out right away, I can log in without issues, but if I log out and wait about an hour, I'm coin locked again.

Again, its not that big a deal to put in the code, but I'm pretty sure this isn't the coin locks intended use. Could it be my router or my modem putting out a new IP address every hour or so? Or maybe AT&T's DSL service is doing it.

I have a D-link DIR 628 router and a Motorola DSL modem, and like I said earlier, I use AT&T DSL.

Thanks
    "Privates are like cigarettes...smoke'um if you got'um." SSG Johnson

Soulwalker

I am having the same problem. I knew my ISP changed my IP alot, but I had no idea it was that much. I like coin lock, just not every hour. It would be cool if we could install a small something on our main pc so coinlock would recognize it as safe for that account, something that would override IP at our main location. Or something of the sort. Coinlock 4x a day sucks.

Bump kuz the forums move too fast. =b
    "Privates are like cigarettes...smoke'um if you got'um." SSG Johnson

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Faethore View Post
    Ok...let me start out with I DO like the coin lock idea. This is not a QQ post about it. So go away trolls.

My issue is I seem to be getting coin locked almost every time I log into the game. I know its me that is coin locking it because I have my email open before I log in and as soon as I log in I get the pass code email from Trion. If I log back out right away, I can log in without issues, but if I log out and wait about an hour, I'm coin locked again.

Again, its not that big a deal to put in the code, but I'm pretty sure this isn't the coin locks intended use. Could it be my router or my modem putting out a new IP address every hour or so? Or maybe AT&T's DSL service is doing it.

I have a D-link DIR 628 router and a Motorola DSL modem, and like I said earlier, I use AT&T DSL.

Thanks
    My husband and I are in the same boat.
    We have verizon wireless cards on our pc's.
    But for some reason, we both get coin locked everytime.
    I am glad for this, but can we maybe find out why we have to keep unlocking to play.

Rift Chaser

Same problem. My computer hasn't physically moved, I'm on the same network, with the same IP, nobody else even touches this computer and absolutely nothing has changed.

Is there an opt-out option for coin-lock? I don't even want to log in to play right now since I know I'll just be greeted with an angry red flashing symbol.

+ Reply to Thread