+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A HUGE suggestion about tickets and a plea for a suggestions forum

Default A HUGE suggestion about tickets and a plea for a suggestions forum

recently I have been notified by a GM that tickets are "a bit like a game of tag now." a game of tag eh? so in that case I have a HUGE suggestion.... Why don't you have a system for communicating that is separate from the normal tell system that pops out and allows for you to have multiple sessions to be open at a time so you could give say 3-5 mins for a response before closing. Currently it can be hard to catch that you even have a tell if you aren't on top of your game (get it??? :P) This would set apart your response from the TONS of other junk that goes through the chat log and will keep your responses from getting lost if we whiny players (lol) get bored waiting and aren't exactly being on top of searching for a tell from you for hours on end (which I understand you are busy)

SECONDLY, we NEED a suggestions forum... I am sure there are LOTS of suggestions that are out there and many of them are really REALLY good. I somehow get the feeling that most of the suggestions put in through the feedback just go to someone's inbox and kind of get forgotten, but if we had them on a forum it would be quite easy for a suggestions committee to just open up the list of new suggestions each week and read them over (perhaps in summary form) cause I know I have seen A LOT of ideas on the forums that would really be worthwhile, and ought to be discussed, and thus placed in a accessible place for great thinkers to borrow! Perhaps this would need a floating like/dislike system too in order to keep it easy for devs to filter through trash, but overall I think this is a necessary part of building a feeling of community and relationship between devs and players! we love you guys!!!!! (awwwwww) lol ;D

+1 to the suggestion forum. I was truly surprised there wasn't one.

Any thread started in the General Discussion forum gets buried so fast, it's a miracle that many of them are even seen by anyone. A suggestion forum is a great idea. Please put one in!

Yeah, I 100% agree on a suggestions forum. Community fertewin!

Any suggestion threads i've posted have been drowned out by 'i've been hacked' or 'PvP is a JOKE!!' thread.

yea having a strong sense of community is what has made this game successful thus far in my opinion. I think this would be the next step in maintaining that sense of community.

actually I think I will post this on the general forum as well... cause I really would like to see the community's response.

+ Reply to Thread