+ Reply to Thread

Thread: where is the support?

Soulwalker

Default where is the support?

I cant get any feedback from Trion about these lag issues. I cant play my higher lvl (24) char at all the lag is so bad all the time, i dont even have a good time to play at all just 2.5k-5.5k all the time.

I posted my details about isp and put a support ticket directly with all the ping and traceroutes, which seem to come out reasonbly good. Ive tried port forwarding and triggering, using HighPingBuster which helps a bit but still fairly unplayable.

We are all paying for a game we cannot enjoy or even play properly 80% of the time and they give us no feedback, even to direct tickets.

Where is the support/Devs and when am i going to be able to bloody play what i pay for?!?

BTW anyone got any other suggestions about what i can do? or try for this painful, lag.

where is the support?-tracert-nth-america.jpg : where is the support?-ping-nth-america.jpg

RIFT Community Ambassador the_real_seebs's Avatar

Quick summary: They had a major security bug resulting in a large number of hacked accounts. They were swamped. It's fixed now. All the tickets that weren't "my character is naked and broke" were probably getting delayed, expect things to be a lot more back to normal next week.

Quote Originally Posted by OrionZ View Post
    I cant get any feedback from Trion about these lag issues. I cant play my higher lvl (24) char at all the lag is so bad all the time, i dont even have a good time to play at all just 2.5k-5.5k all the time.

I posted my details about isp and put a support ticket directly with all the ping and traceroutes, which seem to come out reasonbly good. Ive tried port forwarding and triggering, using HighPingBuster which helps a bit but still fairly unplayable.

We are all paying for a game we cannot enjoy or even play properly 80% of the time and they give us no feedback, even to direct tickets.

Where is the support/Devs and when am i going to be able to bloody play what i pay for?!?

BTW anyone got any other suggestions about what i can do? or try for this painful, lag.

Attachment 3881 : Attachment 3882
    Contact alternet with your 1st screenshot and let them know a router is having issues (the 1st hop you see with high latency is owned by alternet, and with the rest high it looks like alternet has congestion issues)

+ Reply to Thread