+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing ALL Characters

Soulwalker

Default Missing ALL Characters

Its been about a week since i last logged into Rift. I just applied the recent patches and went to login to the game about 15 minutes ago and much to my dismay i no longer have any characters on my server Shadefallen. I have tried rebooting and reloading the game and all i have is the option to create a new toon.

My only assumption is that my account got hacked and characters deleted, this makes me sad inside and i really dont want to start my toons all over again.

has anyone else had this happen to them? I guess my only option is to call support in the AM unless there is a kind Trion employee online at the moment who can help a sad sad player get his characters back.

Any input or help would be appreciated.

Lastly any comments that would cheer me up until i get this fixed would be helpful as well.

-Sad Jimpmcsh

You dont start over again, you open a ticket and get them restored

Soulwalker

This happened to me after a patch. the fix..... check your settings have not switched to American servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Echad View Post
    This happened to me after a patch. the fix..... check your settings have not switched to American servers.
    Possible, but they said they logged into the server itself

Soulwalker

Default I guess we will see how long it takes a petition to be resolved

I created a new character on the same server as my other toons and submitted a petition. I also did one from the website. Lastly i will call them later when they open up. It kind of worries me that i don't see anyone else with the issue on the forums. I am the only one who has access to my account besides a hacker of course.

I am extremely busy and i travel for work, this was going to be one of my only nights this week i will get to play, so i'm kind of bummed i didn't get to play tonight, at this point i hope they can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpmcsh View Post
    I created a new character on the same server as my other toons and submitted a petition. I also did one from the website. Lastly i will call them later when they open up. It kind of worries me that i don't see anyone else with the issue on the forums. I am the only one who has access to my account besides a hacker of course.

I am extremely busy and i travel for work, this was going to be one of my only nights this week i will get to play, so i'm kind of bummed i didn't get to play tonight, at this point i hope they can fix it.
    Just dont create a character with the same name is all. Otherwise play the new char and try to have fun while you wait

Soulwalker

Exclamation out of luck ....

Well i tried support and of course they aren't open on the weekend so it looks like i will not be able to play this fantastic game all weekend and i don't have much time during the week to play with my work schedule. So i'm bumping this just in case there is a Trion Employee by chance online this weekend and maybe able to help.

+ Reply to Thread