+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nameplates?

Shadowlander

Default Nameplates?

I am having an issue where on my desktop I cannot seem to see any nameplates above any character no matter whether NPC, player or pet. I have gone into settings and checked them all, unchecked them all, checked half then unchecked them and checked the other half, checked just to only show only my nameplate, all with no success.

I installed a new graphics card (Nvidia Gforce GTX 460 if its important to know) before I DL'd the game. I also made sure I have the current driver for the new card from the website. DirectX is updated. I just dont know where else to look. Any ideas?

Shadowlander

Nevermind ... Apparently its a GTX 460 issue because I found another thread that helped out. In the other post it said it had to do with the Antialiasing and that they had disabled it in the Nvidia Control panel, which i tried and it did not work. BUT... I did however click to reset the factory values AND then went in game and set the video settings of AA to Supersampling and *POOF* Nameplates!! Success!

Figured Id Post My findings incase someone else has the same problem and runs across this thread.

+ Reply to Thread