+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Random lag spikes

Soulwalker

Default Random lag spikes

Recently I've been getting random lag spikes while playing RIFT. When I'm not spiking, my latency sits around 40-60ms. The spikes occur randomly, sometimes I'm just running through an area, other times I'm grinding mobs and the game becomes unplayable. Spikes usually go up to 2,000-7,000ms, however I've seen numbers as high as 68,000ms.

Anyone know a fix or anyone else having similar issues?

Edit: Spikes last around 10-15 seconds.
    Last edited by ModKnight; 03-18-2011 at 07:54 PM.

Soulwalker

Default this is happening to me also

it pretty much only happens to me friday and saturday nights, apparently its my issue and has nothing to do with trion even though every other mmo ive ever played ran flawlessly

Soulwalker

bump~~~~~~~

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by ModKnight View Post
    Recently I've been getting random lag spikes while playing RIFT. When I'm not spiking, my latency sits around 40-60ms. The spikes occur randomly, sometimes I'm just running through an area, other times I'm grinding mobs and the game becomes unplayable. Spikes usually go up to 2,000-7,000ms, however I've seen numbers as high as 68,000ms.

Anyone know a fix or anyone else having similar issues?

Edit: Spikes last around 10-15 seconds.
    Issue still occurring. Opened a ticket with TRION on Friday, still waiting to hear back.

Telaran

Your not they only one this happens to, i often get a 10sec lagspike in Shimmersand just outside of Wyrmbane teleporter.. At first i thought it was my pc but later found out other people get them aswell..

Soulwalker

Ditto!! ( lalalaa )

+ Reply to Thread