+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Failed to connect to server on way to character acct screen.

Soulwalker

Default Failed to connect to server on way to character acct screen.

After the patch and update, I click play and it brings up the normal little circle indicator with the wait and what not. It gets to 61% then goes by 2% increments (presumably because each one represents a connection attempt) until finally it just stops at 79% and says:

"Failed to connect to server. Click OK to try again or cancel to exit."

Clicking ok has no effect. No browsing/internet issues to speak of.
    This is 9:15 EST.

I assume it's related to the patch but can't find anything except that the servers were supposed to be down then back up hours ago. Anyone have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHeron View Post
    After the patch and update, I click play and it brings up the normal little circle indicator with the wait and what not. It gets to 61% then goes by 2% increments (presumably because each one represents a connection attempt) until finally it just stops at 79% and says:

"Failed to connect to server. Click OK to try again or cancel to exit."

Clicking ok has no effect. No browsing/internet issues to speak of.
    This is 9:15 EST.

I assume it's related to the patch but can't find anything except that the servers were supposed to be down then back up hours ago. Anyone have any ideas?

servers went down 10 minutes ago for a patch, they'll be down about 30 minutes.
    Religions say that God created man in his own image; Scientists found a small monkey like creature they say is a ancestor of man.
    If religions are correct and we are created in Gods image, and science is correct and we are descended from small monkey like creatures;
    Then it stands to reason that GOD is a COSMIC MONKEY.

Soulwalker

+ Reply to Thread