+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Error 1018 after today's patch AGAIN

Soulwalker

Default Error 1018 after today's patch AGAIN

Seems like every other patch causes an error 1018 on my two machines. Something's up with the patcher. I've been having the problems with patches since BETA. Eventually enough recoveries fixes the problem, but taking 40 minutes a shot is really starting to get annoying.

Anyone else having this problem? I've submitted a problem report each time but since it usually takes 5-7 days to get a response and its just the canned, did you read our FAQ response I don't expect someone to resolve it tonight, but we do need let Trion know about the problem as it seems to be pretty consistant in the patches. Submit a tech support report if your having the problem so they can try to figure out what's causing it.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedon View Post
    Seems like every other patch causes an error 1018 on my two machines. Something's up with the patcher. I've been having the problems with patches since BETA. Eventually enough recoveries fixes the problem, but taking 40 minutes a shot is really starting to get annoying.

Anyone else having this problem?
    Yes I am, but only on my laptop, on which the beta ran without problem. Seems to be largely ignored by support. In my case, the patch runs without any apparent problem, but on trying to launch the game, up comes the error.

Soulwalker

Is there a known fix for this yet?

I just go the game and was pretty excited about rying it out and I get it..... so no game for me tonight.... come on guys. I just dropped $75 on this and I cant play it right now.

And, yes, I restarted my machine..... twice.

+ Reply to Thread