+ Reply to Thread

Thread: warfront notification

Rift Disciple

Default warfront notification

I am no longer getting notified when my wf queues are ready. I dont feel like holding the k interface open for the entire duration of my 25 minute queues and i am prone to overlook the text log notification due to the multiple sources of a yellow wall of text. How do i enable queue ready front and center notifications again? Thnk you for your help.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpaq777 View Post
    I am no longer getting notified when my wf queues are ready. I dont feel like holding the k interface open for the entire duration of my 25 minute queues and i am prone to overlook the text log notification due to the multiple sources of a yellow wall of text. How do i enable queue ready front and center notifications again? Thnk you for your help.
    Loads of people having this problem:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&c...ar+front+popup

A solution would be nice.

Soulwalker

I am also having this problem and it's quite annoying. Is there currently any known fix for this issue? I did a recover but to no avail.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsworn View Post
    I am also having this problem and it's quite annoying. Is there currently any known fix for this issue? I did a recover but to no avail.
    Actually nevermind, the fix is to go into your date/time settings, go to the Internet Time tab and update your time, that solved the issue for me.

Telaran

Bump......

+ Reply to Thread