+ Reply to Thread

Thread: point n click please

Default point n click please

hello everyone, im new to rift. i need help figuring out how to enable point and click movement, i realy enjoy point and click movement and its the only way i can play since im dissabled and onlyt have mobility on my right side. i use a razor naga mouse its great for point and click movement i can point and clickl and hit hot keys for skills. i thought i read on this forum that there is point and click movement, i just dont see how to enable it yes i realise i can press down on bothlefdt n right to move forwar but the problem with this is by doing it i have to stop movement to move cursor while moving to target and wat not. anyways sorry for my noobish ways and thanks in advance for any help you may offer.

-jerry

Soulwalker

If you go into Settings >Interface > Misc you should see an option to Click to Move.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdennis58 View Post
    If you go into Settings >Interface > Misc you should see an option to Click to Move.
    thnx for the quick response and exactly wat i needed to know have a great day dood!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by swamp View Post
    thnx for the quick response and exactly wat i needed to know have a great day dood!

No problem. Just glad I could help.

+ Reply to Thread