+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BUG: Ignored Characters still able to send mail to you ingame.

Default BUG: Ignored Characters still able to send mail to you ingame.

With alll the spamming happening by gold sellers and power-levelers.. I resorted to placing one of the said spammers on my ignore list. To my frustration, that same spammer that is in my ignore list is still able to send me gold selling mail.

Everyday I log in and receive up to 2-3 mails from the spammer . Is there a way that you guys can include the mail system in the ignore feature?

I do use Report this mail as spam, but as we all know this only works for that session and after 2 weeks its obvious it isn't responded to by anyone to ban or black that account.

In anycase it would be great to be able to completely ignore these guys from mail as well.

thanks

Soulwalker

I am also having this experience, it's kind of annoying; although I must say that replying with obscene phrases makes me feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Warana View Post
    With alll the spamming happening by gold sellers and power-levelers.. I resorted to placing one of the said spammers on my ignore list. To my frustration, that same spammer that is in my ignore list is still able to send me gold selling mail.

Everyday I log in and receive up to 2-3 mails from the spammer . Is there a way that you guys can include the mail system in the ignore feature?

I do use Report this mail as spam, but as we all know this only works for that session and after 2 weeks its obvious it isn't responded to by anyone to ban or black that account.

In anycase it would be great to be able to completely ignore these guys from mail as well.

thanks

Lol.. I hear ya there, sadly in another game when I did this i got banned for 3 weeks for abuse. Meanwhile the spammer went on happily spamming. (Used a second account i had to check on him).

This is my sort of luck so I no longer abuse them.

+ Reply to Thread