+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Error Handler. Any fix for this?

Soulwalker

Alright, tried everything I can think off, short of reformatting the entire computer, and still nothing.
    No matter what I do, I get the same Error Handler popping up. Would be great if the damn Error Handler actually gave me some info, but no, that is for Trion only apparently.

So, just gonna keep on posting here, and see if anyone else can figure it out, or by some stroke of lightning someone from Trion actually catches it, and can shed some light on the subject.

Regards, Grevling

Soulwalker

Noone have any new ways to try and sort this out? Getting very annoyed with this error, just cannot find the cause of it.

Done mostly eveything I can possibly do, well, inside my own knowledge base that is.

Regards, Grevling

Shadowlander

Yeah, I am having this problem also. Even before windows update. Nothing seem to work with this

Shadowlander

Default Same issue

I seem to have acquired the same problem. Black screen after game starts and immediate error handler dialogue popping up. It ran fine for betas and head start.

Since I was on vacation for 3 weeks and patched my system on return, I have no clue what could have caused this.

Win7 64 Ultimate
    AMD Phenom II X4 945
    Nvidia GTX 460
    8 GB Ram

Soulwalker

Default Yup!!!

I am also having this issue, except unlike most of you... i havent even logged into the game once. After having my directX issue fixed... now im getting the Error Handler thing. then, after its done sending, the game closes. Im wondering if ill ever get to play this damn game!!! all these little bugs shouldve been worked out BEFORE they launched the damn game. Ive had this game for 5days and cant play. Gayness in the anus!!!!

Soulwalker

Default Bump

Played earlier today. Logged out came back to play a little more and get to the loading screen. The game gets to anywhere between 6% and 13% and the error handler pops up. Trying the recover option now.

It's very frustrating. My drivers are all up to date as of this morning and I still couldn't get past the creation screen without an error crash. I though it may have been because I copied the alpha assets file over to save time on the download, but I have since deleted and begun a full new download and can't get more than 50Mb at a time without it erroring out. The funny thing is that I never had this problem all through alpha testing. Now that it's gone live, I can't play it. Meh.
    The question isn't who's going to let me; the question is who's going to stop me?

Soulwalker

Default Well.. hers my progress so far...

i ran the recovery,, finally got to watch the movie and get to the char elelct screen. whn i press play it loads the char and BANG... Error Handler AGAIN!!!!... retrying recovery....

Soulwalker

Default RIFT ERROR HANDLER

Windows 10 fully updated
    gtx1070 updated
    Rog Strix x470-f mobo
    RYZEN 7
    64 gig ram

Latest drivers etc, etc

these posts date back about 8 years and its still an ongoing issue with many, they interrupt upto 6 times a day, on all shards on EU & NA servers

High time the error handler was re-programed to show what went wrong or delete the error handler completely

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2